It's pretty simple. All you have to do is...
1. “Get Started” - Create an account or login below (you will get $1 discount just for registering (100 Points)).
2. Click the box "Earn Points", then select "Referrals" and copy and paste your custom referral link on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or email it to Friends & Family -- tell them that they'll get a 10% off discount code!
3. When they use your link to KnowFoods.com, then use the 10% off discount code to make a KNOW Foods purchase, you will get 200 points automatically credited to your account and confirmed by email. For every 5 friends that purchase you will get a $10 discount code on your next KNOW Foods order. Every. Single. Time.
4. You will also earn points for your purchases, which is pretty sweet! It works like this: once you have an account and are logged in, you will earn 10 points each $1 you spend on a KNOW Foods purchase, which can be used to purchase a discount code for a future KNOW Foods order.
For example: $50 spent will earn 500 points, which you can use to buy a $5 discount code for your next order -- so it's like getting 10% back. Literally.
5. There are a couple other ways to earn points, including sharing KNOW Better Bread on Facebook (50 points), following @KNOWFoods on Instagram (50 points) and liking our KNOW Foods Facebook page (50 points).
*The fine print: In order to get credit, the buyer must be new to KNOW Foods (meaning they haven't already made a purchase or have an account with us), use your referral link and enter the 10% discount code when they make a purchase -- you will not get the referral credit if they don't use the 10% discount code because we don't have a way to track it. Discount codes and credits cannot be earned from or applied to shipping, tax or the use of other discount codes. Referral credits are awarded on a "per order" basis, not "per product". Only one discount code can be applied per order and points cannot be earned from or used on wholesale orders. We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to decline the receipt or use of referral credits if we feel there's any funny business. Now get out there and earn your free KNOW Better Food!