DELICIOUS - NATURAL - CERTIFIED - NUTRITIOUS
Allulose is a non-GMO simple sugar that has only has 10% of the calories of regular sugar.
- 100% Natural
- Naturally occurring in a variety of sources including: Maple Syrup, Figs, and Raisins
- Zero Glycemic Index
- 10% the Calories of Traditional Sugar
- Zero Net Carbs
- In studies, Allulose demonstrates no effect on blood glucose levels and—according to some preliminary findings—may even reduce blood glucose levels in diabetics.
- Researchers find that it’s well tolerated and produces no gastrointestinal symptoms.
- The U.S. FDA grants Allulose Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) status and sanctions its use in moderate amounts by consumers of all ages.
- Allulose is a practical ingredient whose taste, texture and product performance are on par with other sugars. It can even serve as a one-to-one replacement for high-fructose corn syrup with a dramatically better nutritional profile.
- Allulose is not an “artificial sweetener” with the questionable reputation, functionality and sensory profile of saccharin or aspartame. It’s sugar, by another name.