Hi again! It’s Maui Fit Couple here for another edition of #MealPrepWithMe! Last time, we took you step-by-step on what to buy while you’re at the grocery store and how to prep your food for the week once you get home. This week, we're sharing one of our favorite recipes with you. Be sure to share once we've made it!
These delicious bars can be prepared in just a few minutes and can be served throughout the week as a quick breakfast, pre/post workout fuel, or late night snack to satisfy your cravings!
Ingredients:- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Know Foods Chocolate Chips
1. Grease a brownie tin with butter or coconut oil and set aside.
2. Combine dry ingredients, oats and uncooked hot cereal
3. In a separate bowl, combine your peanut butter and coconut oil, and melt together.
4. Once they're completely liquid and combined, stir into your oat mix.
5. Mix well, and put in tin. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
6. Put the oat mixture to one side.
7. In a bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second bursts of high,stirring after each one so it doesn’t burn.
8. Pour over the bars, spreading out with a spoon (creating swirly patterns if you like!)
9. Pop into fridge to set for an hour.
10. Cut into bars and enjoy!