Who doesn't love a pasta dinner? Bonus if you can keep it grain and gluten free! This recipe serves four, so call up your three best friends and make it a dinner party!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package KNOW Better Twists pasta
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, cream cheese, half and half and cream together
- Whisk in the garlic powder and parmesan. Season with a small amount of freshly ground black pepper.
- Simmer, stirring often, until the sauce has thickened to a creamy consistency.
- In a separate saucepan, bring four quarts of water to a boil. Add pasta to water and return to a boil. Cook uncovered for 3-4 minutes, then drain water.
- Combine sauce to pasta.
- Serve with parsley garnish. Yum!